From: "Ajai Sehgal" <ajai@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 8:07 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Tele API connection

Yves is not totally correct. MaxPoint works fine with the Sky - I use it
all the time.

Just follow Yves's instructions to install the TeleAPI DLL and then you will
be able to connect to MaxPoint.

If you recently downloaded the ASCOM platform (within the past few days)
there is no need to update the helper2.dll as it has been updated in the
ASCOM installation.

Ajai