Re: Keypad EXT function with ASCOM

Yves Laroche

Jim,

I will be very happy to receive a copy of your work.

Thanks,
Yves

mcmillanjr4221 wrote:

Hi Marj,

I wrote the note specifically to help those with AP GTO mounts using
ACP. However, I do think it might be useful to anyone trying to
control the mount via external software.

The note is still in draft form, awaiting Bob Denny's review. I
believe it will end up being posted on the ACP support site as
a "knowledge base" article, but that's only accessible to ACP
customers.

Once it has received Bob's blessing and is in final form, I'm happy
to send you a copy to use however you'd like.

Regards,

Jim

--- In ap-gto@..., "Marjorie Christen" <marj@a...> wrote:

Jim,

Will this information be pubished on the internet? Can we link to

it from our site?

Clear skies,
Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc.